Total Pageviews

Friday, May 1, 2015

WEDDING MONTH, YIKES!!!!!

Well May is here we have 29 days til the wedding, we can do this:)! I feel like we have a lot to do yet but I thank God for all my family and friends cause without you all, I'm pretty sure Dave and I would have been in the nut house by now:)!! It really is fun to plan and I'm just sure there are things that we are forgetting but I guess that is just the way it is going to be! Mitch is all done with finals and back here. I just LOVE having him home and can't believe how happy he is, we had family pictures taken 3 years ago and I just can't believe the difference in his look, He just looks so much happier, I know it does help that the Men in Blue are really kicking some butt so far this season and Mitch got to go to his first game this year, last night and he was thrilled, Thanks a ton Kent and Alena!! He will also go next Wednesday and Thursday, so he is in heaven! I will post more on the Wednesday game next week but we have a huge surprise for him and he has no clue, can't wait!!! Thursday is School Day at the K and he got invited tonight to that and he hasn't quit smiling yet, Thanks so much Teresa Nielson, hope he don't drive you too crazy!!!! He is so lucky to have such an amazing support group and we are so lucky to have so many people LOVE our baby! Thank you all so very much! Well my appointment today went like I figured it would:(! I will meet with a surgeon on May 22nd and he will set up for me to get a pacemaker. I will wait until after wedding to get it. Was kinda hoping to get it before the wedding but that is ok! My Dr. told me I will feel TONS better after I get it and really it is no big deal anymore! Thank you all for your prayers, I really appreciate them ALL!!! Cancer has shown it's ugly face again to a good friend of ours and one of Dave's classmates! Please say a prayer for him and her and all the people that continue to get attacked by this ugly beast, It just breaks my heart!! God Bless you all and we cherish each of you and pray that God will protect you all! Love ya Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment