Total Pageviews

Monday, June 15, 2015

Wanting a Fairy Tale Ending!!!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted, I have no excuses:(! Tiffany and Joel had their Fairy Tale Wedding! It was absolutely beautiful and we never imagined it would be so fun!! I broke down at rehearsal, I just hated the fact that I was giving my little girl away, Fr. Allan told me it would be ok and I even asked him again the day of the wedding if I had to and he said "Yes, it will be ok" and it is:)! I would rather think I am just sharing her with Joel tho:)! The rehearsal supper was excellent, thanks to Joel's friend PT! The wedding day had every emotion possible in it but it was just so darn fun! Tiffany was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen, ok I may be prejudice, Joel was a handsome Prince and Gia and Quincy were just ADORABLE! Not sure how many of you know but we got Gia a dress for the wedding and then a month before the wedding Tiffany had her try on my First Communion dress, that my mom made me 44 years ago, and it fit her great and Tiff said this is what she will wear, Tears of joy!! She gets to wear the dress we got her for my cousins wedding and she is pretty excited about that! Thanks to everyone that helped, The decorations were absolutely amazing, Thanks to alot of wonderful ladies for making bows, signs and decorating, the church and reception hall were just beautiful, My brother and his crew did an amazing job on the wedding dinner it was DELICIOUS, The Beer Club Men did a great job making sure everyone had a drink in their hand at all times:), thanks to EVERYONE that helped with the kids, all the runners to keep everything stocked up, the trash emptied, Thanks Aunt Trude for the YUMMY chex mix and the DJ for helping us with our special dance, sorry if you missed it but you really didn't miss much there:), to the photographer that ran her butt off all day chasing after and capturing every moment of the day, we can't wait to see the pictures, thanks to all the BEAUTIFUL Girls and HANDSOME Men that stood up with Joel and Tiff and most importantly the clean up crew, WOW thank you thank you for all you that helped us get cleaned up that night and the next morning it was APPRECIATED so very much!!! David and I couldn't have had a better 28th Anniversary if we had tried! So that my friends was our Fairy Tale but.............now we are back to real life and things aren't going as good as we had hoped! Poor Mitch just hasn't been feeling as good as he was, we still feel like he is a hundred times better than he use to be but he is noticing a few more spells, he isn't sleeping as well as he was, his arm is doing the raising thing more often and he is more tired. I try to tell him that his Doctors tell us that we really need to give it til that magic year is up and let his brain heal before we know for sure but dang it he was doing so good and we thought he was sleeping much better and now slowly we feel like he is back stepping to his old ways:(! He isn't suppose to go back til September but I may give them a call just to make sure all this is still in the normal range! We are going to the Royals game on Thursday, Mitch's birthday, and we know he will be so excited and good for that! I don't want you to think that we are giving up on him not feeling good because I feel like his spells don't last very long and he really is still more happy than he has been in a long time, he is just disappointed that he doesn't feel as good as he did. I am waiting for my Doctor to call, hopefully today, and schedule for my pacemaker! I did go last week for a test and the technician reading said she was 99.9% sure that I did in fact need it! I am still waiting to hear if the Dr. thinks I do tho! I go for my yearly scans and checkup with my oncologist on Thursday, not sure why after 12 years but I do still get scaniety! I know all will be good but I do get a few more aches and pains during this month for some dumb reason!! The evil Beast has shown its ugly face again:( Another of my Favorite Uncle's found out on Tuesday after the wedding that he had cancer he had surgery on Wednesday and is now waiting to have a couple more test and then will get a plan of action going! David's classmate lost her long battle to the beast and we have a couple great friends that are still fighting their own battle! We pray so hard every day that a miracle will happen and that someone will come up with the magic pill to Kill the Beast!!!! Thank you all for EVERYTHING you do to make our life so great, I just love all the post, prayers, running into you all and you checking on us! We are so lucky to have you all in our lives, thanks for LOVING us! God Bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment