Total Pageviews

Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Fourth of July!!!

The crops are all in and the haying is beginning, thank you mother nature for stopping the showers for a bit so we could get this done, and medically things are going about the same here. Mitch has some good days and some not so good days but that is the way life is, I told him we all have good and bad days! I did call and get him an appointment for August 4th so hopefully they will give us some reassurance that everything is still on track! I will have my pacemaker, with defibrillator, put in on July 8th, it will be here before you know it. We are going to the lake on July 19-24 and we are really looking forward to just some relaxation! Mitch hasn't decided if he wants to go or not but I sure hope he will. Hope you all are doing well and ready for summer to be over! Just can't believe that July 4th is here! Please have a safe and happy 4th and try to enjoy the rest of the summer before school starts! Thanks so much for checking in on us and hopefully I will update after my pacemaker is in place. Love you all Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment