Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Summer is coming to an end:(!!!

Well Summer is coming to an end and the school year is about ready to start and NOPE I'm not ready for that!!!! Mitch is hanging in there and getting ready to move back to his apartment! He is pretty excited to start his Senior year and I am so proud of him for sticking in there and he is going to Graduate......sometime but no hurry! We are very anxious for his upcoming appointment next week in Columbia. He still isn't feeling the best but I still think better than he was! He is VERY proud of the Royals and he said he has waited a VERY long time for them to be this good. I was going through his school pictures and he had a Royals shirt on in 5 of his 12 years, I'm pretty sure he would dress after I left for work cause I remember MAKING him change his clothes many times because that is all he wore, believe me, most of the shirts got very ratty:), now that is pretty much all he wears again!! We hope to make it to a couple more games before the season ends but I'm pretty sure they are all about sold out now, CRAZY!! So thank you Royal's for another awesome year!!!!!!!! I am doing really good! I got my pacemaker with defibrillator and have gotten along great. We took a very relaxing vacation with some family and I did absolutely nothing on it! It was wonderful sitting by a pool for five days!! I still have to take it easy for a couple more weeks but all in all I feel good! Thanks so much to my family and friends for all you have done to help me through this, I couldn't have been so relaxed without you all. I go back on August 7th and hope that all is well and I can get released to do whatever! Hope you all are well and had a great summer and ready for it to be over cause it is going to be real soon!!! Thanks so very much for the continued prayers and all the message we get, you really will never know how much it all means to us!!! Love you all and God Bless you all, Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment