Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

One Day at a Time!!!

So, I was very apprehensive about my last post  because we all know things can change in a heart beat and that is exactly what happened.  I took Mitch down to see Mom on Sunday afternoon and we all started playing a game and having a great time when all of a sudden I heard Mary say "Mitch are you ok"? Well he was having one of his many different kind of seizures, where his lip was quivering and droopy! It lasted maybe 1-2 minutes and then he was fine but in all seriousness we were devastated! I did call the hospital and Dr. Lanigar wasn't on call so I just spoke to the Dr. on call and he assured me that as long as he was conscious and he knew what was going on that it was ok. He did want me to follow up with Dr. Lanigar today and I did call him and left a message and he called me right  back, He was more worried that it was his famous arm seizure and when I told him what all had happened, he wasn't worried at all.  He really isn't sure why it happened but he said he has a whole lot of healing to do yet and Mitch needs to have fun but also needs to take it a little easy.  Mitch didn't feel very good yesterday, he was very worried that the seizure had found a new spot to come out of, but this morning after talking to Dr. Lanigar he is back to smiling and teasing me a whole bunch.  I can't tell you that I am fine with all of this but I will tell you that, God is in control and we will take this One Day at a Time!   Thank you all for all your continued support and prayers, I know they are all being heard and answered, I want to Thank Mitch's Doctors that have me call them and they call right back and help calm us down! This is just a small bump in the road and now we need to keep him healing! He will start therapy on Thursday and I know that will help him feel stronger fast. I did get my first shot in my knee this morning and that went great, one down four to go!  Thanks again to you all for EVERYTHING and we Love you all,  Theresa
P.S. He got a belated birthday card in the mail today from the Royals and they said they are following his blog, so thanks so much for the card it did put a smile on his face. What an awesome group of Royal people you are!!!  He LOVES you all so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment