Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2015

Bye Bye stitches!

Well we had another safe trip to Columbia and home! Dr. Tanaka was pleased with Mitch and thought he looked great! He got his stitches out and his head shaved so he is one happy camper! Thanks a TON to my wonderful cousin and her daughter, Vicki and Becca, for coming all the way from Kansas and riding with us to Columbia and then they are going to take me tomorrow to Kansas City to get my shot in eye and get back to Maryville in time to pick up Mitch from therapy! I really appreciate them spending so much time in the car just to get here and spend more time in the car with us:)! Love you both! Also thanks to my Aunt Cinday and Mom for hanging out with the kids today, I'm sure they kept you both on your toes:) and thanks to Aunt Trude for coming to hang out with them tomorrow, I Love and appreciate you all more than you will ever know!!! Mitch goes back to Columbia on the 26th for an EEG and then I pray we are done til Sept!! I told him there is a light now at the end of his tunnel and this part is about all done!!! Thank you all so much for the continued prayers you send us, wow I can't imagine where we would be without them!!! Love you all, David, Theresa and Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment