Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lazy Day!

Mitch has been pretty tired so I let him sleep in and he really didn't do much of his therapy today but watch out tomorrow:)! Tomorrow will be an exausting trip for him I'm sure but I can't wait for Dr. Lanigar to see him! He just looks so darn good, my mom said he just glows now and he really does! Dave, him and I watched a movie last night and we had seen it 2 or 3 times before but he just laughed so hard and Dave asked me later if I thought that he remembered seeing it before or he just feels so much better that he can now laugh? Well I really think that he does feel so much better cause he can about quote the whole movie:)! You all never cease to amaze me and we will never get you thanked enough for all you have done for us! Mitch got a Hyvee gift card in the mail today, from a friend, and he said now we can get my cabinets and freezer filled! Thanks friend, we are just overwhelmed with all the generosity we have recieved! We thank God for you ALL everyday and we know we are so darn lucky to have you all in our corner!! God Bless you all, Dave, Theresa and Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment