Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Life is Good!

We have had a pretty busy last couple of days:)! Mitch's appointment with Dr. Lanigar went great! He is very pleased with Mitch's progress and when he walked in the room he just shook his head and smiled at Mitch and said "Boy, you sure are a lucky boy"! He said that during the mapping test he just couldn't believe all the motor functions that Mitch has in places that it really shouldn't be, so I asked him if that is from the accident and everything rerouting? He said yea....kinda like that I guess:)! Dr. Lanigar just makes me smile, he is so darn smart and when he tries to talk at our level, I know we make him feel really dumb but let me tell you we are very glad to have such a smart Dr. on our side! He has smiled at us a couple times now and even laughed a couple times so I feel like he really does like us:)!I asked him if he would save us a trip and go ahead and take Mitch's stitches out but he thought that would be Dr. Tanaka's job! He does want to see Mitch in a couple weeks and have an EEG and then in 6 months he will have another neuro syc test! We go back to Dr. Tanaka on Monday to have the stitches removed and Mitch is really ready for them to be gone, he is itching so darn bad! We did go watch a couple 3 A games on Friday afternoon and that was fun, wish we could have seen the 1 A games but maybe next year. We didn't get home very early Friday night and I haven't felt the best so that is why I haven't been on here, seems like I meet myself coming and going but I know that in time it will all be better. We did get to watch the Bearcat men play ball at Mary's tonight, thanks Mary for inviting Mitch down and letting us stay:), and they won so they play again tomorrow night. Mitch really enjoys watching them play, and win! Thanks so much for all the continued thoughts and prayers sent our way. We appreciate them more than you will ever know. Mitch's appointment is early Monday so hopefully I will be able to update this then. Hope you all have a GREAT Sunday and enjoy the weather. Love you all, Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment