Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Exciting news!

Mitch had a wonderful night, he hasn't had any pain medicine since 7 pm last night.  The Doctors were just in and told him not to be too tough and if he needed it he needed to ask for it but he said his head really doesn't hurt that bad.  He is going to go for a MRI and as long as everything is where it is suppose to be then we get outta ICU today! They will start theraphy on him today and get him up to walk and sit in a chair, this will be the first time he is up since we got here 9 days ago!!  If everything goes good then there is a slim chance we can go home tomorrow but a big chance that we can go home Monday for sure.  I just can't believe it!  My gosh I packed for a month and we haven't even been here two weeks!!!!  We are so thankful that everything is continuing to go so well. I must confess I was disappointed last night that Mitch's arm started in on his arm seizures but they said really it is way to early to even worry about that because his brain now needs time to heal.  He hasn't had any since so I pray that it will stop now!  Thanks you so much for the continued prayers, we are so very greatful and thankful to have you all helping us through this scary time. We are excited that Dave is on his way here now and we are sad to send Tiffany on her way home, but I know she needs to go home and hug MY oops Her babies. I really miss them so very much but have got to talk to them on the phone. I am so thankful with all the help everyone has given in taking care of them.  Love you all so much and Here's to another "Royal" day!!!  God Bless You all!!  Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Prayers from West Branch, Iowa! I've been following your story because I'm friends with the VanNordstrands. I'm the youngest of the Tauke family. I know I've met you at various VanNordstrand Family events including Harv's 40th birthday party in Missouri, Kim's confirmation, Kellie and Dave's wedding, and Rod and Shelby's wedding but I'm not gonna lie, it's a little tricky keeping track of all the Schiebers. :) Maybe I'll see you and your family at Kim and Joe's wedding this summer. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :) Lisa (Tauke) Stover

    ReplyDelete