Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Quick trip back to Columbia!

Well since I can't sleep I thought I would get on here and let you know that we had an interesting call from Mitch's Dr.s nurse, that will do the surgery!  She wants to see him tomorrow and wanted us to have his head shaved;)! Hum, I told her nurse his head is always shaved and it was when she seen him last.  Her nurse also told us that she was going to call and see if she could get plastic surgeon to see us also and then she would call us right back and explain to us what was going on! Well........we haven't heard a thing from them since except for a phone call to confirm his appointment on Monday, so we are going tomorrow and see what the heck is going on!  I'm trying to think Good Thoughts but I must confess my mind is going all over the place and I'm just worried that something isn't right:(!  Mitch is starting to have some sleepless nights, he finally admitted that he is thinking about this procedure a lot, Well I totally understand because we are too! I hope tomorrow will give us some positive answers and more peace of mind so we are sure we are doing the right thing!  I will update this tomorrow so you will know what is going on!  Thanks for all the continued prayers, we sure need them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment