Total Pageviews

Friday, February 20, 2015

Prayers at work!!!

Wow, you all are amazing, prayers are answered!! He is all done, and she was so happy with how easy it ended up being! He has three different sections of grids on his brain and there are five leads coming out! The seizure activity won't show until tomorrow, that is when they hook it all up! So now the wait is on and she did say that if the activity goes like Dr. Lanigar thinks it will go then he will have surgery next Friday instead of waiting two weeks!! This all just amazes me and I thank God for all you smart doctors and nurses out there!!!  Thank you so much for all the distractions during surgery, if any of you need a good laffy taffy joke my wonder cousin, Vicki Adams, has sent us one every 15 minutes, I told her I hope she has a plenty for us all month!! Thanks also to my nephew Gilbert and his girlfriend Shanon for spending the day with us and getting us food!!! Love you all so much and we are so anxious to see Mitch and Joel and Tiff are on their way too!!!  God bless you all!!!! Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Theresa, I'm so glad to see that all went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much I don't know about all of this with your son; however I'm thinking about you and your family and praying for the best! Blessings to you and family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for the best! Hang in there, all of you are strong! XOXOXO's

    ReplyDelete