Total Pageviews

Friday, February 20, 2015

God is great!!

God is GREAT, We are all cozy in NSICU room 20 with Mitch! He is pretty tired but darn he looks so good! He is a little swollen but he is his ornery self!  His address is University of Missouri Hospital 1 hospital road  Columbia, Missouri 65212 Mitchell Schmitz NSICU Rm. 20. There is 6 of us in the room now and they said wow you have a big family:) if they only knew!!! They haven't kicked any of us out yet and no temperature or gowns! We are beyond thrilled! I know the next surgery is the BIG one but I really thought this one would be more rough, I guess we will see what tomorrow brings:)! Again thanks
So much and I probably won't update this until tomorrow but I do hope to put a picture on soon! Love you all. Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment